Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Glimpse

Have you ever had a thought pattern that you were built/made for something better & have yet to find it?
I have that thought often & i think/know when this is found all the other pieces to this puzzle we calll life will be complete as a whole.
A friend of mine once said happiness is a state of mind.
To a degree i side with him but not as a whole.
You cannot replace that feeling with something generic.
Even if you tell yourself to be happy you know something is wrong.
True happiness is unpredictable & can often be a glimpse of what is to be.
I hope to find that one day & i hope the people that matter to me find it as well.
I guess you can tie it in with inner peace as well.Often we desire material things.
 I think tranquility/serenity is what most people desire but the don't acknowledge it or let it be known to the people around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment