Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Percentage

I am not a percentage
I am a person that made my own decisions
I am a person that choose to improve myself through schooling
I now have a job that uses said schooling to create or maintain my life
I made the choices to put myself in debt
I try to pay my bills and when i cant or when i pay what i can get scrutinized by companies and creditors
I keep working
I dont stop people from working to revitalize and rebuild the economy
You dont pay your bills 
You protest doing nothing to push the economy further ahead or rebuild it
You create further debt by causing mass amounts of unneeded overtime and spend-ages that can be used in better areas
You need to learn how to be accountable for your decision making
Now is not the time for a rebellion 
A wise man makes a plan to conquer 
while
A clever man conforms to conquer


I am an honest person
I am not a percentage
I am a man with an idea

No comments:

Post a Comment