Saturday, June 29, 2013

An Unknown Side Of Me

For the first time in a long while I actually believe in something.
I've always questioned the higher being mantra since I was young.
I could never make sense out of 1 person/being creating what we live on today known as earth.
Then after he/she was done, every other being was created. Be it human or animal.
People call it faith and that's fine.
People can believe what they want them to believe. Who am I to tell them that their belief is wrong?
I have written about beliefs in the past, But those were beliefs in a conscious state of mind.

Today I write about beliefs from a frame of mind that is questionable of it being conscious.
Some may say "Colin this belief is out there in the world already."
While that may be true, You rarely hear anyone speak of it outside of particular groups.
Those groups are sci-fi,comics and other platforms.
My particular belief involves the multi-verse theory.
To those not in the know. The multi-verse in definition is a cluster of universes beyond what we know, But you exist in each universe the same as you exist right now today reading what I'm typing.
That's my definition of it anyways. People generally refer to it in a conscious state.

My belief comes into to play now.
Take the multi-verse theory now add dreams.
Not the type of dreams that you want a house and a stable job with a loving family and all that.
Dreams of the sleeping variety.
The way I see it is that when you dream and have a lucid dream, You are tapping into one of 
your multi-verse lives as a third party viewer.
 Kinda like a ghost. You see and hear every thing, But the other you that you are viewing doesn't know you are really there.

They may get an inkling that you are there, but they are not positive about it.
Its pretty much the same feeling you get when you may think someone else is in an empty room with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment