Monday, January 2, 2012

What Lies Beneath

What lies beneath my skin is fear.
Fear that I wont succeed
Fear that I cannot withstand damage
Fear that my ideas are looked upon without care.
Fear that I cannot act upon what I truly feel.

Fuck fear and all it's games and disguises.
I will succeed.
I will withstand any damage inflicted upon myself be it physical or mental,

For I am stronger than I appear.
My ideas are my own, And it is upon my own action that they will fail or be seen without care
These are the fears I can address without consequence.

By my own nature I feel I am a protector, possibly a warrior of sort.
My greatest challenge thus-far in life is to find a way to be that protector/warrior for others when in need and not fear the consequence,
For I can deal with pain and sorrow, But I cannot deal with the pain and sorrow of those closest to me.
I was born in a time where I cannot take action in my own hands and it is left to someone without proper knowledge or emotion of the situation.
For this is the role I have chosen in my past life that has carried over to this life and I cannot act upon it without being seen as a vigilante
For what truly lies beneath is the fear that I have not confronted, And the fear that i'm more capable of my unknown ability

No comments:

Post a Comment